Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A New Adventure

Well, it's been a REALLY long time. Life, my job, new endeavors have been a little time consuming. I'm definitely NOT complaining ... things are going really good. And they say, a busy girl is a happy girl. ;-)

Anyway, my sister and I have started our own photography business. It's been a long time coming for my little sister, and for me, it's more of a hobby. I am trying to get better at it, but my sister truly is the talented one!

We've done a wedding already, as well as a few other minor gigs, including photographing a young, aspiring model! It's been fun ... and would love for you all to check out our work, and tell us what you think!

We've begun a blog, which you can check out here: http://heysistersphotography.wordpress.com/. I want to continue to write, so I promise to keep everyone posted as often as possible.

Thank you for sharing in these moments and adventures ... there are many more to come, I imagine so! Be blessed! ~Emily

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the update Emily...I do check on your blog periodically, especially since you've been busy and haven't had time to post as much. HOw awesome you and your sister can work together...if she is 1/2 as gracious as you, the two of you will have a great business because your people skills are first rate and at the end of the day, that's one of the things I think helps a business thrive long term. DM