Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Ah, this Crazy Thing Called Life ...

It’s been a long time … for that I’m sure. Life has been a series of twists and turns, but amazing nonetheless. My new nephew, Max John is a beauty and a blessing. I couldn’t be more ecstatic that I know him and that I get to watch him grow.

I am amazed by life in general these days. The people in it; the ups and downs … the daily struggle to just be the people we are. Life shouldn’t be about the things we don’t have, but about the things that are right in front of us. It’s a shame it takes us so long to figure that out. But, perhaps that’s why new beginnings and second chances are a part of it all.

I don’t have it all figured out just yet, but I’m learning … and learning to embrace life for what it is … where I go from here, that is still a mystery.

No comments: