Monday, August 25, 2008

A Cloud Filled Moment

I wrote another poem the other day ... I suppose you could say I've 'picked' up the 'poetry pen' again ... it's just a few lines of my inner thoughts ... sometimes, I just have to get them OUT of my head ... enjoy and thank you for reading!

Picking apart their consistency, I wonder what they’re made of …

As they travel through the sky, with no destination thought out …

Large, small, medium, irregular, solid, translucent … no two are the same …

They’re perhaps like you and I …

Made of the same consistency, but no two are alike … Beautiful, unshaped, awkward; always 'works in progress' …

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emily: I love your poem, and so true about clouds and people..... the photo is beautiful also.... Peace, Vanessa

{Emily} Hey Sisters! Photography said...

Vanessa: Thank you so much for your comment and for reading! God Bless!!! ~Emily

Demara said...

this is really cool! GJ

{Emily} Hey Sisters! Photography said...

Demara ... thank you! A million times!!! God Bless! ~Emily

Anonymous said...

Lovely little poem full of many truths. Thanks for sharing it with all of us!

{Emily} Hey Sisters! Photography said...

beautifuldreamer ... THANK YOU for stopping by and reading! So glad you enjoyed the poem!!! Appreciate your comments greatly! ;-) God Bless! ~Emily