Friday, February 22, 2008

TRUE Friends...


Trustworthy, honest, and TRUE friends are hard to come by in this day and age. Most people either don't take the time to BE a friend, or don't wish to make friends because they are afraid of being hurt.

TRUE friends can be vulnerable with each other; they can be open and understanding...they can brighten your day, even when it's your worst. They care because they want to care, not because they have to. TRUE friends give, when the rest of the world takes.

One TRUE friend is better than having 50 acquaintances.

Hold onto your TRUE friends...respect, cherish, love them...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're a true friend!

Head vs Heart said...

Amen, sister. As life passes by me, there are few that I can count on. I've had so many friends, but they come and go like the changing directions of the wind, but the ones that are the salt of the earth stand by you like a strong mountain. Hold tight to those. :) Be blessed!!! By the way, I love your mama's blog!!! She's so cool! :) Thanks for sharing.

{Emily} Hey Sisters! Photography said...

THANK YOU Hermi! You're so wonderful!

{Emily} Hey Sisters! Photography said...

YES! Totally! There are only a select few people in my life that I can truly call 'friend' because it really does require a relationship! Which I LOVE...especially now that I get older, ya know??? Thank you for reading my mama's blog! I know that means a lot to her! Hopefully she will start writing some more soon! Be blessed my friend! ~emily