Monday, September 17, 2007

Unexpected...Freedom!

Sometimes, life can throw us the unexpected. Perhaps it's the wicked letdown from someone who says they love you; a reality check that you really didn't need from someone who really doesn't know the REAL you; OR perhaps, it's an unnecessary roadblock that wasn't supposed to invade at the moment it did.

Whatever the 'unexpected' is that you might be going through…in this moment in time…please know this: GOD can make ALL things work the way they were always intended to. It might not be the way that YOU wanted them to work, but realize this: GOD knows best. In the moment, it may not seem that way, but as you begin to come out of those 'unexpected', sometimes, catastrophic situations, you will begin to see that it's out of our hands. It always was; it always is. Perhaps that's a comfort, an even further uncertainty, but maybe it's something you needed to recognize all along…

...I don't' know…

What I do know, without a doubt, without an uncertainty is God is ALWAYS right by your side, cheering you on, lifting you up, breaking your fall, and most importantly, setting you free.

Be set free…

3 comments:

Hermi said...

Emily, I anxiously await this unexpeted freedom that you talk about, and by the way I got your message. I will call again soon and I am jazzed that you are going to my handbag party. Too much fun!!

Powella said...

Emily, I am interested in your post here. I think I agree but the post gets a little confusing. Where it says:

you will begin to see that it's out of our hands. It always was; it always is. Perhaps that's a comfort, an even further uncertainty, but maybe it's something you needed to recognize all along…

I am not sure exactly what "it" and "that" refers to.

{Emily} Hey Sisters! Photography said...

In response to 'Powella': Basically, the 'it' and 'that' is life. Sometimes life throws us these curve balls that we never expected, basically situations that we cannot control. However, with God by our sides, those 'unexpected' situations are bearable. 'It', or LIFE's unexpected situations, essentially, are out of our hands...I think so many times we get bogged down by the unfortunate things that happen in life that we miss out on all the good and great God intended for us...I think that if we realize that God has got it all under control, that He always has, than life could be better for many people, myself included! Please let me know if that makes sense or if I've further confused you! Thank you for reading...