Monday, April 6, 2009

It's a Roller Coaster Ride

Life can sometimes be this roller coaster of emotions. The ups, the downs, the twists, the turns ... it's rather remarkable that we can actually make it back to the docking point.

As children, I don't think we ever realize what we're getting ourselves into. As adults, I don't think we ever get used to the ride.

I guess, all we can do is go with the ups and downs ... and be the people that we know we should be ... Be genuine, be caring, be compassionate, be people of character and people who love first and foremost. Then, I think the roller coaster ride gets just a little easier.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

me thinketh you have had some roller coaster times of late?

Lighthouse Prayer Line said...

Hi Emily,

Thanks for sharing that with us! I get my courage to endure the roller coaster from the LORD!!

Have a very Happy Easter!! :)

Hey. If you get the opportunity, would you
mind praying for the prayer requests that are
on our main page?

May the Lord bless you and your family!!

Mark, Lynn, Brooke & Carley Seay
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org

ps - please consider "following" our blog
-or- atleast grab one of our free, linking,
blue buttons. ( see top sidebar at
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org ).

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Visit Us Soon!.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´•

{Emily} Hey Sisters! Photography said...

Hey DM, thanks for your comment. And yes ... a few roller coaster moments, but it's ok. Life is all about the ride, you know?!?! Hope all is well .. take care ok, and thank you again!

Lighthouse Prayer Line ... thank you so much for visiting my blog ... I appreciate it very much. Will definitely make a visit to your blog, and THANK YOU again!

God Bless!

~Emily

Anonymous said...

I'd like to see a new update. PLZ?! I miss reading you.

{Emily} Hey Sisters! Photography said...

Thank you Demara! I promise to post REALLY soon! You're so sweet!

Hope all is well!!