Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Catching Up ...

It's been a long time ... I haven't been as frequent in my writing as I'd like. I think it might have a lot to do with my time. Sure, that's an easy excuse ... but it's true. I just don't use my time as wisely as I should. It's my own fault ... but, there is so much going on these days, it's hard to find time to just relax, let alone write something thoughtful and meaningful. And you know ... I think that's what I miss. Writing about those thoughts ... those feelings that are still there ... those ideas that somehow, brought meaning to not only those of you out there who happen to read my nonsense, but also to me ... I think they just might be bottled up a little more ... However, I'm learning ... I just wish time could simply stand still for a moment; just to catch up ... to slow down for just a second to breathe ...

1 comment:

Stupid Boi said...

You have to create that moment to just breathe. Sometimes, life comes at you fast. If you find yourself going crazy just remember that it is not about what you acomplish but amout the impact you have made!