Thursday, September 18, 2008

Freedom in the Unknown


Life is too short to become entangled in the things you have no control over … I’ve often thought that in those moments, when you realize you have no control over a situation, there is some ‘freedom’ … freedom in knowing that no matter how hard you try, you’re not going to change the moment … the ‘thing’ that you couldn’t control … that could be reassuring to some … that could be failure to others … I'm not entirely sure ... but, somehow … I find freedom in knowing that no matter what, firstly, God won’t give me anything I can’t handle, and secondly, what doesn’t kill me, will only make me that much stronger … because after all, life is too short to worry about the unknown …

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautifully put!

{Emily} Hey Sisters! Photography said...

Thank you sanityfound!!!! Thanks so much!

Demara said...

I thought I had commented on this already before...sorry if I hadn't or had and am again. But I love the picture and it's true God KNOWS exactly what we need WHEN we need it! Hope you're doing ok~
Demara

{Emily} Hey Sisters! Photography said...

Thank you Demara! It's been some time since I've been on here! Thank you for your kind words! I am doing ok ... thank you dear friend ... God Bless! ~Emily