Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My New Hobby ... Part Two ...


Iowa Countryside
(Iowa is a rather lovely, beautiful place! The hills and landscape are just amazing!)


Bridge in
Cincinnati
(This bridge suspends over the Ohio River and sits right across the Great American Ballpark, where the Cincinnati Reds play.)


The Lighthouse - St. Joseph, Michigan - Silver Beach
(There is no place like the beautiful beach on a sunny day. This was taken on a trip with my mom to Silver Beach. It was beautiful and the Lighthouse was the main attraction!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emily,
That photo of Iowa Rocks! You do know that's where we're from ;-) The view from our 2nd floor balcony deck which is part of the bed and breakfast suite is not quite that breathtaking...but close....I love your picture!!!!!

Head vs Heart said...

Hi Emily!! GORGEOUS pictures!!! I'm originally from Iowa too, and you captured the beauty just perfectly. I miss my home. Thank you for sharing!!! Thank you as well for your comments. You are so encouraging and I love hearing from you and love reading your blog. Be blessed!!!

Lane said...

I love the midwest, and this is why! Great pictures, and great blog! I'm glad you stumbled upon mine so that I can now enjoy yours!

-Lane (The Travelling Circus)

{Emily} Hey Sisters! Photography said...

Thank you Lane! Excited to read more of your adventures! Thank you for 'stopping by'! ~Emily