Tuesday, March 25, 2008

BREAK Already!


I love to write … it’s this innate passion in me … I can’t seem to remember, even when I was a kid, when I wasn’t writing. I mean, let’s be serious here … I haven’t made a career out of it, but I still love it …the thing of it is though … I’m at a loss of what to write about these days … I love the moments in time that have become inspiration for me, yet I’ve found as I’ve gotten older that inspiration is scarce … not sure why … maybe it’s a season in my life at present … whatever it is though … I want it to BREAK …

2 comments:

Head vs Heart said...

Hey girl, you are just in a funk. I hear ya. Keep your chin up. something inspirational will come. I have inspiration in strides, and then I hit dry spells. Don't worry....you'll have motivation soon.
Be blessed. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Emily,
I read this post last week, and again right now...wanted to just stop @ say "Hi"...Head vs heart is right...the dry spell will pass....Ecclesiastes chapter 2 vs 7b came to mind....life is full of "seasons" :-)...say, did you ever do anything w/ that series of questions several people sent you...the "getting to know you" interview questions?...no pressure, just checking..DM