Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Unbreakable...


Sometimes I wonder about the very nature of why we exist. We often underestimate the power that we have over ourselves, and ultimately over each other. It’s a rather unique phenomenon; how we limit ourselves…perhaps that’s what we are taught? In America, we have extreme expectations…overpowering expectations…it’s quite unbelievable, the limitations we place on each other and mostly, ourselves.

The unbelievable…perhaps it’s not so implausible to achieve the very thing that you thought you never could…BECOME UNBREAKABLE…and start to DREAM again…NEVER underestimate the power of YOU…

2 comments:

Hermi said...

I feel like when I start to dream that I am confronted by the harsh reality of my limitations. My heart is much bigger than the authority God gives me. I don't know....

{Emily} Hey Sisters! Photography said...

I got ya Hermi...my thing is though...if we have dreams, why not try our hardest to achieve them? We have them for a reason, right? I don't know...I believe we our birthed with dreams; they have to come from somewhere and I really believe that God gives us them...however, I also believe that patience is needed when following those dreams. I think God prepares us to reach those dreams, but believing in them to actually reach them, I think that's what God wants all along...he wants us to believe, not only in the power of HIM, but in the power of ourselves, through HIM! THANK YOU FOR READING MY BLOG! It means a TON! ~Emily