Tuesday, October 9, 2007

I feel like flying...


You know, I’ve often wondered how it would feel to fly…to let go of ALL inhibitions and embrace the open sky…It’s rather unfathomable, yes, but also, enticing!

Out of ALL creations, I think the sky is the most beautiful, the most vast in nature, the most mysterious…it’s an endless horizon…whether crystal blue or covered in ominous clouds, it’s this amazing, breathtaking picture…NOT to mention when darkness falls and the most amazing picture is right before our eyes…

Perhaps they are only stars, but they are perfection at its best, if only for a moment…it’s as if you can stare into space and visually, see the hand of God…He placed each star, right where He wanted it…He created them for you and I, so that even for that single moment, we can see something that we as humans, have no control over…

So again, I’ve often wondered what it would be like to fly…to see those stars up close and personal, to see their beauty...their awe and wonder, which I think, God intended them to have all along...

1 comment:

findingpurity said...

this entry makes me stop in awe of the Creator