Monday, July 9, 2007

Haven’t felt like writing much in the past few days…I’m not sure why…I feel I’m in a funk of some sort…perhaps it’s writer’s block or just…golly…I’m not sure…anyway…here is another poem…one that perhaps describes this moment in time…




Where Do I Go From Here?
Where do I belong?
On the coasts of a beautiful island,
On a mountainous range of cloud filled skies,
In a field where all is left but faith,
Or maybe, it’s across the ocean, in a country, far, far, away from here.
Who do I become?
A dancer of interpretive music,
A singer, perhaps a songwriter,
A missionary to the moon,
Or maybe it’s a dreamer, waiting for my next great adventure.
Do you ask questions such as these?
Do you never chase your dreams?
Stop asking...
Dream big…
Chase them…
Trust in Him…
He will make them come true.

Copyright ©2005 Emily R. Allison

No comments: