Monday, June 4, 2007

A Poet's Heart...

Ok everyone...I'm a bit of a poet, so let me know what you think...most of the time, my poems are merely random thoughts...but honestly, my thoughts are all I have! God Bless!

CHAOS...TYPICAL...PERHAPS
It's the world around us that produces everyday CHAOS, everyday uncertainties...invisible illusions of this element we call life...

The CHAOS...it lingers around EVERY bend...around EVERY corner...

It's the TYPICAL that keeps us from moving forward, to escape the CHAOS, to escape the madness of the uncertainty...

PERHAPS...it's breaking the TYPICAL that keeps us real; the invisible from being merely that...seeing the uncertainty for what it really is...

PERHAPS...You have to see the world before you can change it...

...PERHAPS......No man can sincerely help another without helping himself...

CHAOS......TYPICAL...

...The truth can only set you free...

...CERTAINTY...

No comments: